GOLFMKV

FS: 17 GTI S-White-4Door-DSG-8,710miles-Denver

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
PRICE DROP $19,500

PICTURES:
https://imgur.com/a/9uQkhFU

Hi friends,

This post is for our 2017 VW GTI S, White, DSG, 4-Door with 8,710 miles.

This is my wife's car and is not her daily driver so miles will only slightly go up from its current status. We have a TDI and S3 and realized that the GTI does not get used the way we thought it would so we are going to sell to another enthusiast. We do have a loan on the car so this would have to be done through your local bank or credit union. We do not have the title in hand so funds will have to go this route. I am 100% happy to help in any way to make this happen for you.

VIN # - 3VW4T7AU1HM062726

The Good/Mods:

-AFE Dry Flow filter with drilled out air intake slots
-ECS Tuning intake elbow
-034 Dog mount insert
-STOCK ECU/TCU
--Oil was changed 10 miles ago at Bluewater Performance here in Denver with Motul Oil, new filter, and MOA additive.
-Tires are stock and are in excellent condition. The car has never been launched (she doesn't know how to and doesn't care to)
-We are the 1st owners of this car as we bought it brand new from Emich VW here in Denver
-91 octane only
-No smoking, no kids, no track time, pristine inside and out
-Factory warranty still in tact until 36K miles/Nov-2020. We have yet to use the warranty for anything
-** As I was taking the pictures, she told me that she gave our little pup a ride in the car to the vet with a mat in the back the other day. There are some little white dog hairs that are a bitch to get. I will be having the interior professionally detailed before the sale. You can also just ask for the price of the detail off the final sale if you wish.**

The Bad:

-The passenger rear rim has non-gouging curb rash all around the wheel(that was a sad day)
-Small clump of scratches on the hood that we have no idea how it got there
-No door dings, bumps, bruises, hail, etc.

PRICE - $21,000
PRICE DROP $19,500

This is an excellent car, enthusiast owned(sadly not enthusiast driven by me, lol), and we are ready to sell.

Feel free to send me a message on the forums, but for a quicker response, please text me at 414-916-0200.

-Dustin

PICTURES:
https://imgur.com/a/9uQkhFU

Last edited:

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
About to be sold to Carvana for a lower price and then they will jack up the price above my original.

Last chances getting it for $19.5 OBO