GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PART OUT!

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
APR FULL CARBON FIBER INTAKE, NIB BFI Red weighted shift knob Paid $150, NIB SPULEN Quick Change Short Shifter Kit -Paid $134.28
3935 Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings- (MK7 GTI, Golf R) Paid $32.99 . Ed’s Euro Spec OEM Cherry Red tail lights Includes the LED reverse lights & ED’s harness purchased them used from a guy here on the forums I never installed them. Also have used H&R Springs, Golf R intercooler. Everything is already boxed and ready to be shipped! I am buying a new car not sure which one yet! Mustang 5.0 Charger Scat Pack Civic Type R. Taking Reasonable Offers

APR Carbon Fiber intake + Turbo inlet + SAI =$380 obo
NEW BFI Shift knob $80 obo
NEW Short Shifter kit $100 I will throw in the Torque Solution bushings for free obo
Eds Euro Spec OEM cherry Red tail lights including led rever lights and Eds harness $360 obo
H&R Springs $250 obo
Golf R intercooler $80 obo

I will apologize upfront I suck at uploading

Last edited:

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
Ed’s Euro Spec OEM Cherry Red tail lights
Includes the LED reverse lights & ED’s harness, they are in perfect condition no cracks or marks.

In order to uninstall the harness I cut the so that it is easier to install,I had a hard time when installing the harness because the instructions were not very clear in terms of wire colors etc, the way they are cut you just need attach to the matching color and I included heat shrink tubing, no need to re pin and easier to route the cables.

^^ This is the message from the previous owner that had them on his Red GTI. So yes They come with the Harnesses! PM me your offer

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
APR Carbon Fiber intake + Turbo inlet + SAI =$380 obo
NEW BFI Shift knob $80 obo
NEW Short Shifter kit $100 I will throw in the Torque Solution bushings for free obo
Eds Euro Spec OEM cherry Red tail lights including led rever lights and Eds harness $360 obo
H&R Springs $250 obo
Golf R intercooler $80 obo

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
APR Carbon Fiber intake + Turbo inlet + SAI =$350 shipped
NEW BFI Shift knob $65
NEW Short Shifter kit $80 I will throw in the Torque Solution bushings for free
H&R Springs $200
Golf R intercooler $60