GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

JasGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
What's the max psi I can safely use on eurodyne adjustable?

APR has an interesting system to dynamically adjust the max boost you can run actually. Every cross post, redundant thread, and/or testy reply you make here is detected by a deep learning neural network which sends a command via cellular radio to a GSM chip in the car to lower your boost limit by 1psi.

I doubt you need to worry about excessive pressure. :cool:

People909

Ready to race!
APR has an interesting system to dynamically adjust the max boost you can run actually. Every cross post, redundant thread, and/or testy reply you make here is detected by a deep learning neural network which sends a command via cellular radio to a GSM chip in the car to lower your boost limit by 1psi.

I doubt you need to worry about excessive pressure. :cool:
Shut the fuck up

Striker23

Go Kart Newbie
I have a 15 GTI with the hole in the bumper for the acc. I’m not huge on the looks and I never use cruise control or need a sensor to tell me I’m close to another car. Is it possible to remove or disable it without causing problems? I’d really like to get a new grill to cover the hole. Thanks!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I have a 15 GTI with the hole in the bumper for the acc. I’m not huge on the looks and I never use cruise control or need a sensor to tell me I’m close to another car. Is it possible to remove or disable it without causing problems? I’d really like to get a new grill to cover the hole. Thanks!

Replacing that grill is a major PITA , word of advice, leave it alone. Yes you can disable almost anything with VCDS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Owners manual is in Arabic.

Every single question you have asked on this forum has been answered before, many times. Please stop trying to make us spoon feed you everything. Do some research, stop making excuses "searching doesn't work on my phone, my owners manual is in arabic" blah blah blah. The world must be a very hard place for you.

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
So since our Fog Lights are LEDs and LEDs do not generate Heat, Is it useless during snow?

I realize it’s only July but... a bit of a Boy Scout. *shrug*

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So since our Fog Lights are LEDs and LEDs do not generate Heat, Is it useless during snow?

I realize it’s only July but... a bit of a Boy Scout. *shrug*

In my experience, they packed with snow rather quickly. I didn't even try using them.

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
In my experience, they packed with snow rather quickly. I didn't even try using them.

=(
So I just put on the Lamin-X yellow Covers (as the yellow do help in foul weather conditions), AND It was. B*tch to put on between the gills and you’re telling me it’ll be useless in the winter?
GRRRRR....

But thanks for the info Brother.