GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

People909

Ready to race!
Does anyone else have this problem? Went to install the new eurodyne updated from 7.7.8 to 7.7.9 and after it almost gets to the end of installation it will give an error and make me switch back to 7.7.8

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Does anyone else have this problem? Went to install the new eurodyne updated from 7.7.8 to 7.7.9 and after it almost gets to the end of installation it will give an error and make me switch back to 7.7.8
Download it from the website and reinstall

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mw1978

Ready to race!
Guys with stock dsg file ther is jerking downshift especially when car is trying stop 3->2 and from 2 ->1
Is this fixed with a TCU file or still exists

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Guys with stock dsg file ther is jerking downshift especially when car is trying stop 3->2 and from 2 ->1
That is usually related to the movement in the dogbone mount. I used a poly insert and it is drastically reduced.

Can't comment on the DSG tune.

JKoehle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

I recall there being a reduction in the jerking, yes, but as others have said a $30 dog bone insert will do the trick as well.

MadMen

Ready to race!
Mine clunked on downshift and 3-4 upshift on standard DSG tune. The ECS dogbone mount (not insert) eliminated all clunking.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Open up task manager and manual shut down the ECUComm3 or something like that. Then hit retry for install. I have to do this to mine each time I update.

mw1978

Ready to race!
Guys another question:
APR has pops&bangs tune
UNITRONIC has pops&bangs tune
EuroDyne ??????

mw1978

Ready to race!
Guys I’m waiting for ED cable and I’m going to use their stage two ECU tune but I heard that TCU tune is garbage. Do they make any changes in latest version? I’m considering pay more and buy Unitronic TCU st 2

GTI#2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
I wanted pops and bangs so bad. Then I heard my neighbor's R drive by with it. Whatever exhaust he has plays into it but the sound is clearly artificial and very shitty