GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Alright. Holy crapballs that was a long read. Thanks to all who contributed to this treasure trove of ED information. I still have a couple of questions regarding the tunes.

1. I understand there 'used' to be a Stage 2 HT tune. I was curious if this is still available on the server (obviously box code dependent), or if you have to request it be uploaded? I will have drop-in air filter, DP, and Magic IC installed at the time of flashing.

2. How has everyone been enjoying their DSG tunes?

I am now realizing how much torque I am probably sacrificing running just the JB4 without a DSG tune. I am purchasing a DP and will be going ED stage 2 after my 20k mile service (either HT or adjustable, will experiment with both, will be purchasing Maestro off the bat as well). I am fortunate to have awesome gas in the area (although I do have to fill at a particular station).

Thanks for any info regarding my questions. Really just want to do the DSG tune right the first go around. Pretty sure I will be happy with ED DSG tune, but have an APR dealer just an hour from my work.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Liar. No one reads. They just ask stupid questions in new threads. :)

Alright, you got me. I searched the thread for Stage 2 adjustable and then read from about post 4-5000 or so forward (been running a ton of FEA simulations recently. Plenty of reading time while my CPU is at 100% utilization).

JB4 is coming off and going up for sale. It has been great, but want to drop boost a bit and get the timing advance/fuel map benefits of a flash tune...and want to prepare for a turbo upgrade. I imagine the car will need it eventually. I don't push the car too hard, but have thrown some decent boost at it.

Want to go Maestro because I just can't handle the idea of not being able to look at all the parameters of the tune and learn the process. Wish the logging could be done via bluetooth and an app, but I have a Surface tablet to make life easy-ish.

dub_guy

Ready to race!
but I have a Surface tablet to make life easy-ish.

I'm about to tune with Maestro and while I have a Surface Tablet from work, I chose to buy one of the cheap Win10 tablets. Biggest reason was that I could leave it in the car attached to a USB charger to ensure that it is always charged and ready to go.

railroader

Autocross Newbie

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
What’s the going rate for a Maestro Tune? Thinking about jumping ship cause I’m so tired of the lack of communication and waiting game with you know who.:mad: