GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

eurodyne logs.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36

DUDE!!!!! You found the proper website. That's the one I was looking for, but couldn't find. Your google-fu is improving! Now let me look at the logs.

Since I don't know what you want from the logs. It looks like you are making full boost until the turbo runs out of juice.

Cough, perhaps if you posted in the ED thread, you might get some more info, cough cough cough cough cough.

Eurodyne Thread

Last edited:

People909

Ready to race!
DUDE!!!!! You found the proper website. That's the one I was looking for, but couldn't find. Your google-fu is improving! Now let me look at the logs.

Since I don't know what you want from the logs. It looks like you are making full boost until the turbo runs out of juice.

Cough, perhaps if you posted in the ED thread, you might get some more info, cough cough cough cough cough.

Eurodyne Thread
I just wanted to make sure that everything with the car is running good like timing, I flashed from the 93oct to the 1.5 91 file

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
I just wanted to make sure that everything with the car is running good like timing, I flashed from the 93oct to the 1.5 91 file

Right so post in the ED thread, and all the guys running an ED tune will let you know. That's one of the main reason the thread exists outside of posting recent updates to the tunes.

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
You have officially become the most annoying part of this forum.

ashiun

Ready to race!
This dude legit just ignores all comments asking him to be a decent human being and only cares himself/getting easy answers Lol.

Mods plz ban ability to create threads?

bobyjane1234

Passed Driver's Ed
Funny guy, this guy, keeping me entertained thats is certain!

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
If the mods aren't going to do shit we should just spam the forum with new threads until they fucking do something....

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
If the mods aren't going to do shit we should just spam the forum with new threads until they fucking do something....

Agreed. I really almost did, but figured I'd be the one to get the ban hammer.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lol everyone be nice. He is persistent, which means he cares.

People: Your logs look fine, for an OTS tune. Your fuel rail pressure seems good in the higher rpms (which means there's room to go) and boost holds from quite low (which again can be custom'd out). You can pick up a few degrees of timing from E20, especially during the summer and running some lucas oil upper cylinder lubricant.

Looks like a stage one tune.

People909

Ready to race!
Lol everyone be nice. He is persistent, which means he cares.

People: Your logs look fine, for an OTS tune. Your fuel rail pressure seems good in the higher rpms (which means there's room to go) and boost holds from quite low (which again can be custom'd out). You can pick up a few degrees of timing from E20, especially during the summer and running some lucas oil upper cylinder lubricant.

Looks like a stage one tune.

It does look normal? Because I've been trying to figure out the torque, on one log, I converted the Nm to ft/lbs and only came up with 285 ft/lbs and 259 hp. Dont make sense to me idk

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
It does look normal? Because I've been trying to figure out the torque, on one log, I converted the Nm to ft/lbs and only came up with 285 ft/lbs and 259 hp. Dont make sense to me idk

It doesn't work like that. Those "real time" power gauges are not accurate and don't work with tunes. For real power figures you would have to be DYNOED no matter what.

Also, I think your ambient temp and charge pressure actual are swapped for some reason in the log.