GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FK Coilovers

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Just wondering if anyone has run these yet?
https://www.fk-shop.de/index.php?lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=golf+7+gewindefahrwerk

I know a few people running FK springs and are very happy with them. Also read reviews of FK Coilovers for previous generation VWs, and most people are happy.

They're incredibly cheap right now, and for me it's a (potential) free upgrade. As I'd be trading my VWR springs for these.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

DrDavid

Ready to race!
+1....

I could not believe it is a good option for these price....... too low..... a good inicial price for a good coilovers set are 700_800 $.....

200 eur for a good coilovers ? Thats rare....

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Yeah the pricing is my concern as well.. These are at least 1/3rd the price of the cheapest options out there.
Even at full price (they are currently on sale), they are very very cheap.

I know some people running the FK springs and are very happy with them. Reviews of these coils on other cars are pretty positive. But I guess they're to new for MK7.

I'm very tempted to take the risk and try them out.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
Yeah, no way those ride good or last long

They were free for me. So I don’t mind trying them. I hope they don’t ride too harsh. If they last me a year I’ll be happy :).

When searching, I found reviews for fk coils on other cars. Most people were happy with them.
It’s German company and apparently German made, and I know some local people running their springs on golfs, and they are very happy with them. . Maybe that will be the same with these. ��*♂️

Jarbear

Ready to race!

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
FK makes (or perhaps made) different lines of coilovers for previous generations. Other than the silverline series, they left a lot to be desired. I had a set of streetseries, bouncy as hell.