GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

themyst

Ready to race!
You could always pick up an Open Flash Tablet, lol :D

Yeah I remember all the post shift timing sagas over on Bimmerboost. I'll have to sort through my jb4 logs and see if my post shift timing looks any better.

Eh, OFT worked well even on the other platform, problem was BT flashing and MHD shut the door on all the flash solutions
If OFT comes out on this platform, I may look into it if no VIN locking.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
How the heck do you read this?

I'm a nutshell were talking about the dark blue.line. See how it dips below the pink near the end? It's because it can't flow enough air

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Eh, OFT worked well even on the other platform, problem was BT flashing and MHD shut the door on all the flash solutions
If OFT comes out on this platform, I may look into it if no VIN locking.

I think it is out actually. I saw a post a week or two ago

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
You're right, it's only the R. Either way JB4 ride or die lol

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
So is there a BT solution or is the data cable still the best way to do everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry01

Ready to race!
So is there a BT solution or is the data cable still the best way to do everything?

Bluetooth is the way to go. You have to purchase the kit and the JB4 mobile app but data logging is so much easier using an ipad or phone. Plus you get to monitor 6 display's on your tablet or phone.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Bluetooth is the way to go. You have to purchase the kit and the JB4 mobile app but data logging is so much easier using an ipad or phone. Plus you get to monitor 6 display's on your tablet or phone.

I'm running the JB4 app on an android using a $5 cable from Amazon. Bluetooth is nice, but not the way to go for $140 plus wire tapping it in