GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 MK7 GTI//Black w. Ltg Pkg//SE Manual//World Wide Transferrable Warranty//$26k

Nappyboy28

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my 2015 MK7 GTI. I'm in the US Air Force currently stationed overseas in the UK(England). I can have the car shipped to any major US waterport, I bought the car tax free so the buyer will just need to pay their states tax to register the car. Here's the specs...

6,6xxx miles
APR Intake
H&R Sport Springs

I also purchased an 6 year/unlimited mile warranty that covers every major component on the car. It's thru Military Auto Source(look them up, they're legit) and the warranty IS transferrable and can be used ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! If you break down in Alaska but are from Texas they will fix your car, fly you home to Texas and ship to car as well after it is repaired. (One of the perks of using a military buying service)
and all the typical SE Options, it also has the lighting pkg!

Shipping to America will be around $1000.

I am asking $26,000 since the warranty is badass and has you covered for just about anything. I will send more pictures upon request. The reason I am selling is because I just made rank and bought a new M3, I also own a 1992 Skyline GT-R so my wife said something has to go.

I can send all the required documents to SERIOUS buyers to prove the legitimacy of this post. Thanks all!