GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold

A constructive criticism is lot better than abuse to correct any mistake. Anyways people dont care about anything in the online world.

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Cash transaction on a 2019 GTI S DSG with $29,910 MSRP for $24,874 plus tax, title and registration. Price included SCCA Partner Program discount and the doc fee was only $140.

How does that $5,036 off of MSRP break down? Invoice should have been $28,650, less $500 for the Partner Program Discount and another $2,000 in dealer cash gets things down to $26,150. Where did the other $1,276 come from?

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
How does that $5,036 off of MSRP break down? Invoice should have been $28,650, less $500 for the Partner Program Discount and another $2,000 in dealer cash gets things down to $26,150. Where did the other $1,276 come from?
It's impossible to buy a GTI for less than 4-5k off msrp. It's been that way for the last 4ish years. No idea why other than dealers have a lot of wiggle room on them and like to move units.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG

My paperwork shows 29,910 minus dealer discount of 2,676 and customer cash allowance of 2,500 for a sub total of 24,734 plus doc fee of 140. The invoice was 28,693.
I believe dealers receive a 3% holdback on the invoice amount before optional equipment and destination charge. So in my case they get 3% of 27,548 for 826. I have no idea where the additional discount came from.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It's impossible to buy a GTI for less than 4-5k off msrp. It's been that way for the last 4ish years. No idea why other than dealers have a lot of wiggle room on them and like to move units.
I believe dealers will often make more $ on the trade in..

I got an honest 5K off my 2017 (included all fees) + TTL. I got high wholesale (KBB/NADA/Edmunds were all within a few hundred $) on my trade in.

cinderbike

Ready to race!
Just bought a 2018 GTI SE manual (w/ leather package) for $24.7k, 27.2 OTD. Car came with monster mats and the heavy duty cargo liner. I did use the Partner Program discount (via SCCA).

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Just bought a 2018 GTI SE manual (w/ leather package) for $24.7k, 27.2 OTD. Car came with monster mats and the heavy duty cargo liner. I did use the Partner Program discount (via SCCA).

That’s a fantastic deal. Where’d you get it from? DC?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Any specific reason why VW is limiting GTI dealer inventory unlike the past.

Many dealers (local and DMV area) only have limited number of GTIs in their inventory from the time when 2019s hit their lots.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Any specific reason why VW is limiting GTI dealer inventory unlike the past.

Many dealers (local and DMV area) only have limited number of GTIs in their inventory from the time when 2019s hit their lots.

My guess is they are making the GLI instead.

curly2k3

2019 GTI Rabbit Edition in Urano Gray with the DSG for $27.5k, dealer had to bring it in from out of state but it was the best deal I could get in MN, IA or WI the past couple of weeks.

mud4

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI GFG
Hi all, looking to get my first VW/GTI. Local dealer near me has a 2018 leftover SE manual with leather listed at 27,800. Seems awfully high for a leftover 2018. What would be a good price on this? Location is northeast US.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Hi all, looking to get my first VW/GTI. Local dealer near me has a 2018 leftover SE manual with leather listed at 27,800. Seems awfully high for a leftover 2018. What would be a good price on this? Location is northeast US.

Post #2286 for your reference and he was from West Coast.

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
Bought a 2019 Urano Gray Rabbit edition DSG for $26,310 which was exactly 5K off didn't have to qualify for any rebates in Oregon 2 weeks ago! We live in SoCal so took the family on a flight up and made a vacation road trip for a few days on the way back. By the time we got home had just over 900 miles on her so she's broken in now..lol. You can find the deals you just have to keep calling, so many dealers added back in the destination fee of $895 and the $500 different rebates onto their On Sale price that was discounted from MSRP...that is total crap and a shitty way of doing business!!! This dealer I bought from only one state away and a $129 one way plane ticket did None of that!