GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gtijake / Baun Performance Videos

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Stop it Jake. I'm already having enough trouble with not getting one while I'm down.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Not what I felt like doing today, but I broke the motor mount on my Kubota Diesel so it kinda had to be done. Cracked across the starter hole allowing it to slip on the flywheel. Very confined space to attempt to fit a grinder to clean it up and the MIG to weld it up, but it made it a fun challenge.

You can see where it was previously broken and repaired so I plated it with a piece of 1/4” to strengthen the repairs

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
A little recap of the last week and a half or so.

Upcoming installation on Friday April 5th aka tomorrow I’ll be doing a FMIC install, if anyone would like to come out and talk mk7’s while I work and check out some parts in the process of being built just let me know. We already have a new 2019 Rabbit owner joining us

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Bit late to the party but any more with the Remus? Debating one, but seems with the valve setup they're not much cheaper than an iPe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wasn’t impressed with their quality at all. Very thin wall tubing and MIG welded, they’re making a KILLING on exhaust

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I wasn’t impressed with their quality at all. Very thin wall tubing and MIG welded, they’re making a KILLING on exhaust
You can say that again... Stupid prices