GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS Catted Downpipe, COBB, 034 dogbone mount

TXAgMK7

CTS Downpipe has 90 degree O2 eliminator installed - SOLD
COBB Accessport - SOLD
034 Dogbone Mount - no bends or damage - $25 shipped
OBDEleven Pro - SOLD
JB4 - SOLD (needs OBD2 cable which costs $25 from BMS, I've recycled it to another car. Unit is on Map 2 currently)
Helix/Depot?? projector headlights - I got ripped off by a member here and told these were Ed's. They arrived and they clearly are not, I don't know if they're helix/depot/etc. They work (have bulbs in place) but the passenger side outer U led is not functioning for me, could be coding related. The low/high beams work. I will not be shipping these, they're dusty and could use a restore. I have a pair of black eyelids that are new that you can have with these.

Local pickup to Philadelphia area preferred. I will discount shipping for other items if you pickup here. Thanks!!

Last edited:

pr0santos

Passed Driver's Ed
PM'ed!

audio vicious

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport DSG
I'd buy the CTS downpipe if you shipped, been looking for one.

Question for you though: Did you ever run the CTS downpipe with just the JB4? I see people say the gains are minimal without a tune, and a JB4 isn't quite a tune, so I'm trying to gauge where it falls in as far as actually being able to make use of the downpipe.

alemk7gti

Ready to race!

Question for you though: Did you ever run the CTS downpipe with just the JB4? I see people say the gains are minimal without a tune, and a JB4 isn't quite a tune, so I'm trying to gauge where it falls in as far as actually being able to make use of the downpipe.

I run my apr down pipe with a jb4. Its a huge difference compared to running just the jb4 with the stock down pipe. I also did switch to map 2 after installing the down pipe. Been running it for about half a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXAgMK7

I'm pretty sure JB4 + DP is 80+ whp, definitely noticeable and not at all what you will describe as minimal gains. Plus no warranty issues and meth control if you go that route, or stack it on a tune for an even more aggressive setup and logging, etc. Honestly besides pops and crackles I wasn't impressed with my stratified tunes power over JB4 Map 2 for what amounted to twice the price. Just my opinion.

audio vicious

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport DSG
I'm pretty sure JB4 + DP is 80+ whp, definitely noticeable and not at all what you will describe as minimal gains. Plus no warranty issues and meth control if you go that route, or stack it on a tune for an even more aggressive setup and logging, etc. Honestly besides pops and crackles I wasn't impressed with my stratified tunes power over JB4 Map 2 for what amounted to twice the price. Just my opinion.

Wasn't trying to hijack your thread, but thanks for the answer! I just wanted to make sure the downpipe would work with the JB4 since it's not technically a "tune". I was also planning on going Stratified when it was time to flash, but maybe not.

TXAgMK7

No worries at all man, just wanted to reassure you that the JB4's really hold their own. I think if I had not installed a JB4 first, I would have been quite happy with the stratified tune. If you have any other questions feel free to PM!

MeRP2S

Ready to race!
Hey, so I’m not entirely familiar with OBDEleven, I know it’s for coding and such but what else would I need if I wanted to do some coding on my car. I just recently got myself a 17’ GTI Sport so I’m new to the whole forum. Thanks!

AaronC1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 White SE DSG
got PM