GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New in Box Unibrace kit

tortoise

Ready to race!
Sealed, unopened, XBQ and UBQ, with nutsert tool and extended bolt kit.

$975 obo plus shipping.

Last edited:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i know what happened, i wasn't including the two accessory kits which add $55. i show 975, but close enough.

good luck my friend!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Unless it has changed XB is not sold now.
UB might be offered but ask it the company you are talking to has inventory or will the part be made to order. Unibrace does not stock inventory. They make in batches based on orders. It has been a while since they have made a push for sales on the Forum. Might not offer again until an MK8 is out. Reason I commented about rare parts.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Unless it has changed XB is not sold now.
UB might be offered but ask it the company you are talking to has inventory or will the part be made to order. Unibrace does not stock inventory. They make in batches based on orders. It has been a while since they have made a push for sales on the Forum. Might not offer again until an MK8 is out. Reason I commented about rare parts.

very true. they arent even sold until a order push comes thru. i got my last few used for $250 and someday ill do the same here.

tortoise

Ready to race!
Someone’s selling them used on Ebay for $450, I believe, but they don’t come with hardware and without the hardware, they’re just slabs of metal.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Someone’s selling them used on Ebay for $450, I believe, but they don’t come with hardware and without the hardware, they’re just slabs of metal.

funny this thread popped up again. i tried to sell my used black almost mint UBQ for a few weeks for $375 + half the shipping. not one inquiry. now its back on my car to stay.

oh.. lol... it was on page 2... it didnt pop up.. until me..