GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Koni adjustables with Eibach springs?

Maxxi

I'd go to 1.0. Mine is still just a bit bouncy in the rear at 80mph.

The ARB (yeah RSB is rear sway bar) made a big difference in cornering on the stock suspension. I didn't run the lowering springs and Koni's without the upgraded bar so I can't so how much of a difference it makes when you are already stiffer.

Will do then, 1.0/1.0 In the next few weeks and then ride on that for a while.
Next upgrade on the list might be a new rear RSB than.. thoughts on thickness/model/ any other parts need replacing?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Will do then, 1.0/1.0 In the next few weeks and then ride on that for a while.
Next upgrade on the list might be a new rear RSB than.. thoughts on thickness/model/ any other parts need replacing?

I haven't experimented, my ST bar worked really well on the stock endlinks with stock suspension. But I semi-broke one of the endlinks by torquing the wrong thing when installing the ST bar, so I ended up with the Superpro Endlinks which have had zero issues on stock suspension and lowered.

Maxxi

I haven't experimented, my ST bar worked really well on the stock endlinks with stock suspension. But I semi-broke one of the endlinks by torquing the wrong thing when installing the ST bar, so I ended up with the Superpro Endlinks which have had zero issues on stock suspension and lowered.

Might put it on my list of mods I am going to do then.

During next weekend I will adjust the rear Konis to 1.0 turns from full soft.
We’ll see If it passes the test when going on vacay and driving over 400km legs both ways with a fully loaded car :D

Heres a great link i found: http://farnorthracing.com/autocross_secrets18.html This dude knows his shit about shocks, that’s for sure!
Great info on the Koni Yellows aswell.