Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Anyone in here going to CCM XIX?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone going to euro experience?

My wife and I are thinking of it, but aren't sure. We used to attend Southern Worthersee in Helen, GA until it devolved into a mass drunk. We met some great people there and learned a lot, but the nighttime hijinks became too much to bear. It's no wonder that the city of Helen gave SOWO the boot.

Is Savannah a more stable scene or is it Helen on a larger scale? It looks like it could be fun for those of us who come for the cars.

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
My wife and I are thinking of it, but aren't sure. We used to attend Southern Worthersee in Helen, GA until it devolved into a mass drunk. We met some great people there and learned a lot, but the nighttime hijinks became too much to bear. It's no wonder that the city of Helen gave SOWO the boot.

Is Savannah a more stable scene or is it Helen on a larger scale? It looks like it could be fun for those of us who come for the cars.

I’m not sure, this would be my first time for this event. I’ve been to savannah and it’s a great city. It appears that the actual car show is away from the downtown area just a bit.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
I love EuEx (the old SoWo). I have been since it moved to Savannah and have a great time every year. Its packed and busy, but lots of fun. Tons of vendors and other cars to see. I will be going for sure.

Maybe we can get a few of us to go down at the same time? Always fun to roll in with a crowd. I think this year we are leaving Friday early morning to make it down for the Friday daytime stuff.

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
If not allowed then feel free to delete this post.
Looking to sell CTS turbo inlet pipe and turbo muffler delete. Both are brand, never used. Looking to sell 'em for $150.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
If not allowed then feel free to delete this post.
Looking to sell CTS turbo inlet pipe and turbo muffler delete. Both are brand, never used. Looking to sell 'em for $150.

Why do you decide not to install them ?

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I ended getting two of each last April (long story) so they've just been sitting the garage.

Okay :)
I would put them under the marketplace too and would also offer shipping.
GLWS !

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Anyone on here have the dark green GTI with bright red wheels? Saw it yesterday @ Fairview. It had an exhaust or DP for sure.

Also, anyone do any hard pulls over the weekend? I feel like I lost 50hp from stage 2 in the hotter weather. Could barely get the tires to squeal at launch.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Anyone on here have the dark green GTI with bright red wheels? Saw it yesterday @ Fairview. It had an exhaust or DP for sure.

Also, anyone do any hard pulls over the weekend? I feel like I lost 50hp from stage 2 in the hotter weather. Could barely get the tires to squeal at launch.

Haven’t seen that GTI yet.

Do you have an upgraded intercooler ?

I do have the Majesty eBay intercooler and I don’t feel any difference so far.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon

You're Stg. II but see no IC in your sig. If you don't have one, there is your issue. Call up Jake before it gets too hot ;).

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed

Do you have "Starting Vibration Reduction ' deactivated? That'll make a big difference in your pulls as well.