After: :cool:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Beautiful

sectachrome

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great! Any plans on laying epoxy on the floor? I hope to do that in the summer. That really brings it to the next level. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. No plans to do anything with the floor. You can't really tell from the pics but it's unfortunately kind of in rough shape and cracked/uneven in places. The concrete would either need major fixing or a repour before I would do any type of fancy flooring. I've already spent enough as it is and I don't really care too much about the floor anyway even though it would be nice.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
My garage ain't that great compared to others, no light or power. But I rent off local authority for roughly £1 per day and it lkeesp my car safe from prying eyes and sticky fingers on the days I don't drive or even see it as I cycle to work. I live in apretty safe next-to-no-crime area covered by CCTV but old habits die hard. Interstingly on the far, end wall the white wood at the top was installed to keep out cats which were sleeping and leaving their mark on the engine splash guard under the bonnet. Neither lemons, oranges, oil, WD-40 or dog urine detered them one jot, but a good honest wood barrier does....

Attachments

• Golf In Garage.jpg
    Golf In Garage.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 608

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
My garage ain't that great compared to others, no light or power. But I rent off local authority for roughly £1 per day and it lkeesp my car safe from prying eyes and sticky fingers on the days I don't drive or even see it as I cycle to work. I live in apretty safe next-to-no-crime area covered by CCTV but old habits die hard. Interstingly on the far, end wall the white wood at the top was installed to keep out cats which were sleeping and leaving their mark on the engine splash guard under the bonnet. Neither lemons, oranges, oil, WD-40 or dog urine detered them one jot, but a good honest wood barrier does....

WOW that's tight but as you say it keeps prying eyes away.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Dang... Talk about a dukes of Hazzard maneuver to get in the car.....

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
It ain't so bad actually, gotta be bit careful walking past the side of the car, door (5 door car) opens between the 'ribs' on the garage wall with bits of carpet glued on, about 3" of room at the front (more carpet), about 2ft at the rear, load of 'bubble wrap' glued to inside of 'up 'n' over' door in case rear hatch smacks into it. But I'm used to it, have rented this size of garage for many years, it's all that is available in this area, power & light would rule, no room for the stuff most folk have in garages. Typical local authority garge but good for the peace of mind. Get this tho; my 'garage neighbour' has an unrestored Honda 250cc motorbike at the end of his garage, plenty of junk along the sides (lawnmower & stuff) and still manages to squeeze his Peugeot 106 car in too. Legend :p....

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

NOPE

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
New bike

So I wasn't sure where to share this, and figured this garage picture thread was somewhat appropriate.

I picked up a new to me Suzuki DRZ400 Supermoto. It is a 2009 with under 5000km on it. There is still lots of snow where I am, so I've only driven it around the block, but it will definitely be a fun bike!

Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• 20190323_221837-1280x960.jpg
    20190323_221837-1280x960.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 622
  • 20190323_234040-1280x960.jpg
    20190323_234040-1280x960.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 625