GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meguiar’s Hyper Wash - Super Short Review

MDLBC

Ready to race!
I have tried a number of car shampoos over the years (including some very high end products), but I recently picked up a gallon of Meguiar’s Hyper Wash and am very impressed. Put two pumps in my 5 gallon bucket only to discover that was too much. Super thick suds, nice scent, reasonable cost and ceramic coat friendly.

jbm119

Ready to race!
I like Meguiars products. I use Gold class wash, wheel cleaner (D140) and Spray wax (D156) in gallon jug. And ultimate wax and polish. Very economical and great result in my opinion. They are good enough for my daily GTI.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Wow, that's high concentrate. Thanks for the info. I use Griot's CarWash purchased in gallons routinely. It usually takes 3 to 3-1/2 pumps to get the lubricity in my 5 gallon bucket so that's a bargain at only 2 pumps.

Amazon shows $31.xx for HyperWash, $35.xx for CarWash.

Will give it a shot next time around.

MDLBC

Ready to race!
I’ve tried a number of products from Autogeek over the years with my last shampoo being their Pinnacle Black Label which runs $60 a gallon! [emoji51]

I have a feeling I’m going to stick with this one for a while.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
This is a great soap that I can't say anything bad about. Better yet, this is coating safe as it contains no BS. BS= Gloss enhancers and silicones(levelers).

I got a gallon for $13 through detailedimage.com during one of their many Meg's sales.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Will have to try it next. Just got in a gallon of Adams shampoo I got on Amazon lightning deal for $28. Couldn't pass it up. One of my favorites