GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Atlanta Meets

Lito_By_KDDI

Hey everyone,

I am new to Atlanta and I am new to the Area. I am wondering if you guys could shed light on some events where I could take my MK7 GTI and have a good time.

Any info would be very helpful.

lastcrusade

maybe a little late but I live in kennesaw and im new to the mk7 group and the atlanta area (been here almost 2 years) so Ive been wandering the same thing.. where to meet up? im usually so busy with work and hunting (or preparing the hunting land for hunting season) that I probably wont ever make it to an event but it doesnt hurt to at least know where to look when I am free lol

ATLMK7

Just found thisthread, and some of you may have already found us. Wanted to share that we do have a local club for Atlanta VW drivers! Join us on Facebook in ATLMK7 at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7/

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Gears and Beers at ABC is the first Sunday of every month. Durty Dubs is a good crowd that runs the show.

ATLMK7

Atlanta MK7 & MQB Drivers now can attend our 2nd Tuesday of the month meet going forward.
This month's (Feb 2019) will be at 2850 Highway 54, Peachtree City, Georgia 30269 - We will gather about 7:30 PM on the 12th.
Link: facebook.com/events/2227680683920002
The early risers meet at top floor of The Prado / Target in Sandy Springs @ 5:30 AM first Sunday of the month and cruise to Caffeine and Octane.
We have a mountain cruise coming up this Saturday (26th) - Meet at Whole Foods Alpheretta @ 7:45 AM to head up to North Georgia. We hit Suches, Wolf Pen, Blood Mountain, and then usually grab lunch in Helen after.
Of course, if Facebook isn't your thing, you can keep up with @atlmk7 on IG and we are currently redeveloping atlmk7.com for upcoming events! Hope to catch you all out there.