GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
JB4 + Data Cable $300 shipped in USA

******SOLD*******
******SOLD*******
******SOLD*******
******SOLD*******
******SOLD*******

**Note this was a JB1 originally, but was upgraded to JB4 after it was released. This is why the box is smaller than the box on their website. You can see the AFR tap and the OBD II connector in the picture, which all JB4's have. If you need need more of a close-up on these to be sure, just let me know) There is no difference in functionality between this JB4 and the JB4 you buy from BM directly except for the box size.**

New = $425 without data cable [460 woth data cable)

Moving to a new tuning solution and up for sale is my "JB1 upgraded to JB4" with data cable. I'll also go ahead and throw in my 6 foot USB extender so that you can wire it into your car through the firewall for a more permanent solution (beats having to connect up every time!). You'll have to reset it when you install as I didn't have time to switch it from the MAP 6 setting (custom settings).

Price: $300 shipped with buyer protection (includes USPS standard shipping with tracking number as well)

I would go map 1 or 2 and log before switching to MAP 6 and tuning yourself.

Not pictured (Data Cable and USB extension cable. I'm stupid and forget to put it into the picture when I took it last night.) If you need to see these, I'll send you a pic before shipping.

First to contact takes it!

Last edited:

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
**Update**
Checked previous posts and found my price was high. I've gone ahead and dropped to $300 with buyer protection from paypal.

Last edited:

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
bumpy, still $300 FIRM. This is for all asking, the SAME THING as a JB4. It was just a JB1 upgraded to a JB4 board that has the AFR tap and OBD II connector. The only difference is the box that holds it.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Bump - Still for sale.

(Don't understand it, others are selling for $350+?? lol. People, ITS THE SAME THING AS A JB4!! IT LITERALLY **IS** THE JB4 IN A SMALLER ENCLOSURE.)