GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

whiteboyspooky

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my S3 Neuspeed Catback. Fits S3's, can be modified to fits R's by cutting down the length from the muffler to the tips. $900 obo located in Simi Valley

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

H2OVWRacr

Passed Driver's Ed
Unitronic 3" catted downpipe $400

PRICE DROP, CATBACK SOLD

Unitronic 3" catted downpipe for FWD MK7(will not fit PP cars with LSD)

$400

Lrlooly

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling new in box

Vibrant 17950 resonator. Never installed.

sold

Last edited:

cencalmk7

Ready to race!
Selling an almost new Rev9 catback for $310. Installed and test fitted, drove to LA, and then removed--fitment is excellent for me. Deciding to part ways as the full turboback is a little loud for me. This is the one with the dual mufflers. Comes with clamps. Please text if you have questions
5594306764. Located in Fresno but in LA/Bay area often

Last edited:

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
FS- H&R Spacers with extended ball seat bolts
One pair 8mm, one pair 10mm
$70 for each, take both for $130

Reason for sale is just downsizing to 3mm ones to fit the wheelwells a little better and to avoid all the rubbing now that a lot of my commute consists of local roads with dips.

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
I have several parts that I just took off the car because I am forced to sell my 2019 VW GTI Rabbit Edition. The NPM is still on the car because I had a VW mechanic do the install as I had never done one, so hopefully whomever buys it can help me remove it and I can help install it on your car. I live in Burbank but travel down to Orange County on the weekends if we need to meet up somewhere. I can tell you all these parts work extremely well together to reduce turbo spooling up. The power curve was smoother and more linear with a much longer torque curve feel to me. I researched all these products so I could keep my warranty intact to get as much smooth linear power as possible and they all did just that for what it’s worth!

1. Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 - $240.00 Used 2 months
2. CTS Inlet Pipe - $60.00. Used 1 month
3. ECS Inlet Hose - $40.00 Used 1 month
4. AFE Pro Dry S Filter - $40.00 Used 2 months still looks brand new
5. LEYO Paddle Shifters Black - $100.00
6. Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame - $5.00IMG_0930.jpgIMG_0929.jpgIMG_0928.jpgIMG_0927.jpgIMG_0452.jpgIMG_0931.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: