GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MQB Functions Activation Without FeC/SWaP ( Remotely )

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline97128

Car(s)
09' CW GTI
Still no communication from this guy but he has been posting on instagram so he is still around! So sad that he has chosen to do this when I have heard from many people that he has helped in the past.

ScaccoMatto_xD

This thread is a bit old but I want to share my experience with this guy.

After retrofitting the radar on my golf 7, there were errors in the radar module. They asked me for more money saying they could fix the errors, but they failed. They have been messing around with me on the real problem of errors. I contacted another person who fortunately solved it in a few seconds.
I share the chat of the conversation, you can read for yourself what happened.

https://mega.nz/#!ch4kmKSZ!fSyMXChJbfFsrovIsn5YDQrhroOjuApsFAaWDE1UNAE

draw your conclusions.

777-300ER

Go Kart Newbie
I paid to have MIB2 activated through him and he uncoded 47 and 5f from the main gateway. Also did not properly add the voice operation FEC.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear that folks. I now for sure know not to send any money for activation of driving modes. I'm not even positive driving modes are possible on my car (15 TDI S) although they said they are but require payment first.

I don't know the full breadth of services Jack provides but for everything he's done for me he's never asked for payment until it was done and working. In fact when he did my MIB II retrofit I didn't have my USB port yet, got delayed in transit. But I had the appointment already set up with Jack. He did all the coding and told me not to pay him until my USB port came in and I had verified it worked, which was a couple of days later. First aaid retrofit attempt with Jack didn't work because my battery tender bit the dust and my battery voltage dropped too low almost an hour in. I offered to pay him for his time and he refused on the basis that we didn't actually accomplish anything. Exceptional work and customer service.

Thanks for posting to an old but relevant thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
I've paid for services from both MQB Cars Retrofit and Jack, and had positive experiences with both.

For what it's worth, Jack was more professional and I felt more confident with him, but he's harder to get a hold of and schedule time with. MQB Cars responds very quickly, and spent several hours working and troubleshooting on my car and I would definitely return to him for service if needed.

o_a_ravi

Go Kart Newbie
I've paid for services from both MQB Cars Retrofit and Jack, and had positive experiences with both.

For what it's worth, Jack was more professional and I felt more confident with him, but he's harder to get a hold of and schedule time with. MQB Cars responds very quickly, and spent several hours working and troubleshooting on my car and I would definitely return to him for service if needed.

Could you please share Jack's forum profile name of contact details ? I looking to get few things done.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Could you please share Jack's forum profile name of contact details ? I looking to get few things done.
He's not on the forums, only available through Skype, his handle is "jacekk993".

For awareness, he's been known to ignore people if they bug him too much, also keep in mind he is in Poland so account for the time difference.

sopskysalat

Passed Driver's Ed
These days, the people from the east encounter problem activating ACC. Their channel has been shutdown by VW. Anyone can recommend to either activate with SWaP or hack it. Thank you

Mik

Car(s)
Golf 7 2013
This guy just wastes people's time and steals their money. He made me buy the fake VAS thing from AliExpress without telling me any other information. I asked him repeatedly to explain the steps to me but hey failed to do that. When I did the retrofit locally by a VAG certified garage he told me that I didn't do that correctly and that I have to put the original gateway back because it's not compatible. It's really a petty we all make it possible for these people to scam us! My advice is: Just save the money and let a local VAG certified garage do the retrofit for you properly.

This guy goes with another name on other forums, Murat. From his video's I can tell that he is Turkish (maybe living in Germany).

UPDATE: This filthy guy just threatened me on Telegram and blocked me their. He said that I will be banned from this forum because I placed this reaction. Just be aware guys. Do not trust this guy with your valuable cars.

Last edited:

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Unfortunately there are wonderful children like you.

He first asked what was needed to do the operations, and a device was required to do this remotely, and all the parts needed were checked with the chassis number and forwarded to him.

And he paid nothing, (we never asked money for information, we never sell anyway)

Some time passed and we said we should check the modules and not replace them in order to get a backup in the vehicle. but he's a really excited kid! changed gateway and removed cp with someone and asked us new information again;) If you want to do this and trust, why not wait for instructions anyways. There is evidence in the messages below. No one in our team didn't get payment for a job could not finish and it rules always valid.

we do not force or trick anyone into doing business with us. People leave happily when they cooperate with us, and we have references many times with our friends here.

If there is information and anything we can help with, you can contact us without hesitation on the forum or other social platforms.
Does it make people angry that we are always one step ahead? We will continue to do our best. In past, now and the future.

Merry Christmas

1-
photo5999218217953899153.jpg
2-
photo5999218217953899152.jpg
3-
photo5999218217953899151.jpg
4-
photo5999218217953899150.jpg

Attachments

• photo5999218217953899153.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 353
  • photo5999218217953899152.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 371
  • photo5999218217953899151.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 343
  • photo5999218217953899150.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

Mik

Car(s)
Golf 7 2013
Unfortunately there are wonderful children like you.

He first asked what was needed to do the operations, and a device was required to do this remotely, and all the parts needed were checked with the chassis number and forwarded to him.

And he paid nothing, (we never asked money for information, we never sell anyway)

Some time passed and we said we should check the modules and not replace them in order to get a backup in the vehicle. but he's a really excited kid! changed gateway and removed cp with someone and asked us new information again;) If you want to do this and trust, why not wait for instructions anyways. There is evidence in the messages below. No one in our team didn't get payment for a job could not finish and it rules always valid.

we do not force or trick anyone into doing business with us. People leave happily when they cooperate with us, and we have references many times with our friends here.

If there is information and anything we can help with, you can contact us without hesitation on the forum or other social platforms.
Does it make people angry that we are always one step ahead? We will continue to do our best. In past, now and the future.

Merry Christmas

1-
2-
3-
4-
What a liar... The only thing you told me is to buy the fake ODIS thing from AliExpress (which maybe you are selling on AliExpress) and then you kept me waiting without any other instructions. You didn't ask me to buy anything else. I also do not remember giving you my VIN. I cannot check the Telegram conversation because you blocked me and removed the whole conversation... That is the reason why you use Telegram rather than WhatsApp. So you can erase evidence.

By the way. The Telegram screenshots you placed do not prove anything and the content speaks against you rather than against me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.