GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Why doesn't APR respond to issues

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Only time I had an issue with APR they got back to me in under an hour. Definitely sounds like I'm in the minority here if this thread is anything to go by.

stuntnuts

Go Kart Newbie
SO, WHATS UP APR?? How about some customer support? I have been in customer relations for over forty years in my business, it is ESSENTIAL that clients are responded to promptly, word gets around and your rep will suffer.

The APR downpipe I have is for sale 250.00, needs flex joint replaced. It is for MQB AWD only, does NOT fit GTI!

Says the guy who ignores PM's from people who are interested in purchasing said downpipe for sale.

stuntnuts

Go Kart Newbie
Did you lowball? I ignore low-ballers. Someone joined the forum just to offer $200 for my JB4. I did not respond, does that make me a bad person?

No, I did not. See below...

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
shots fired.

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
Mr. stunt nuts, I did not reply as I have a very sick 96 year old father who is taking ALL of my time. When I have the time I will drive to my car garage, take photos and answer your questions. I have learned in 71 years that sometimes other people are having really crappy days, you need to be aware of that and back off!

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Are you still running a stock Alltrack exhaust? Did the IE pipe mate up to it directly? I'd like to keep my stock exhaust and was hoping maybe IE pipe with the 14 dollar APR reducer may be the key?

Sorry to hear about your sick dad. :(

Mr. stunt nuts, I did not reply as I have a very sick 96 year old father who is taking ALL of my time. When I have the time I will drive to my car garage, take photos and answer your questions. I have learned in 71 years that sometimes other people are having really crappy days, you need to be aware of that and back off!