GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Open House

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
Sorry to hear that truly sucks! Hope everyone is ok and you didn’t get too much damage? We’re you able to get a witness or proof she hit you? You know she will claim later on even if you swapped insurance info, she will say you hit her right!! Then your insurance will have to cover you and it will be a claim unfortunately.

DiscusInferno

Go Kart Newbie
Sorry to hear that truly sucks! Hope everyone is ok and you didn’t get too much damage? We’re you able to get a witness or proof she hit you? You know she will claim later on even if you swapped insurance info, she will say you hit her right!! Then your insurance will have to cover you and it will be a claim unfortunately.
dash cam.

didn't see any damage to my car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

thrillho

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE DSG
on the way over on the 101, I also got hit by a car (bitch in a black civic) who just decided to change lanes without looking.

miles later, a guy in a black Camry decided to change lanes aggressively and almost takes out a red mk1 rabbit gti and another car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

sounds like another day up north in the Bay Area...i swear, 90% of the drivers in the state are terrible drivers. edit: 90% of the big city drivers. I'm sure rural counties are safe drivers.

ogrisker

Ready to race!
Was a nice event. had a great time!

+ got some wheels!

Attachments

• IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0699.JPG
    IMG_0699.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0704.JPG