Car(s)
18 Golf R
Must... Resist....

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Used CTS Turbo Boss500 kit for Mk7’s. The turbo is a GTX gen 2, 2867R. The kit was on my car for approx 15,000 km. This kit produced 500whp on just over 32psi on pump gas stock motor with fueling. I removed it for the Boss700 turbo and reused a lot of my old parts so the kit comes with a few brand new fittings and lines. The turbo is in perfect shape with zero shaft play, there is a small crack near the wg housing which had zero impact on boost control/performance (noticed when removed). I can also supply a eurodyne maestro tune for the buyer if requested.

Asking $1650 shipped.
Thanks for looking!

Here is a link for a few pics. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1427309173&siteLocale=fr_CA

When you say you had 500whp on pump gas stock motor with fueling.... what exactly did you use to reach 500whp? What octane fuel, did you also have water/meth?

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
When you say you had 500whp on pump gas stock motor with fueling.... what exactly did you use to reach 500whp? What octane fuel, did you also have water/meth?

94 pump fuel I think he did 470-480, trapped 127 and a bit. E30 he then went 130mph.