GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW! Ziza Smoked Sequential Mirror Turn Signals | $119.95 w/ Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
What is better than having something just for fun? When you have something fun, functional, practical, and safe, you know you made the right choice.

Click HERE for your ECS VW MK7 Ziza Smoked Sequential Turn Signal

Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference.
Brand new from Ziza for you MK7, Sequential Turn Signals add a flash of originality and dynamic touch to an otherwise utilitarian feature of your car.
These sequential turn signals are both attractive and safety-conscious, as the highly visible light pattern crawls across your lights.

The attention to detail so often required to build a head-turning work of rolling art is all about those little touches.
Make sure your MK7 build is complete with these brand new Sequential Turn Signals from Ziza.

Click HERE for your ECS VW MK7 Ziza Smoked Sequential Turn Signal

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
I’ll get these once I get the EURO powered folding mirrors and carbon. Will install all at once

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I am wondering the difficulty in installing this. Is this taking the mirrors apart or lesser work than that? and it is 114.95 each?
They are priced as a pair. As for how much work, depends on what you're comfortable doing, most guys report back they are pretty easy to install.

I’ll get these once I get the EURO powered folding mirrors and carbon. Will install all at once
Can't wait to see that setup done!

-James

Status
Not open for further replies.