GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive Drone Free TBE (pre production teaser inside)

Crackness1

Ready to race!
Since people are being D-bags I want one.... in CF... with free overnight shipping.... to Hawaii....

Fixed that for you.

Rookie. :D

kDizz781

Ready to race!
Gti jake, you are the man!

Keep it up! I have my speculations, but I will just wait patiently and see

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thanks everyone ha, I’ll post more as more progress is made for sure!

As a rough estimate $1200 is definitely ballpark for the CBE plus the downpipe if you don’t already have one ($400 for the one I sell).

This is 100% the opposite end of the spectrum from the current downpipe as only the best available materials are used (v bands aren’t cheap) but the end product being exactly what I wanted was the priority not keeping this budget minded like the downpipe.

On that note I do plan on building a higher end downpipe eventually too, with the same thicker wall tubing used in the intercooler kit and this exhaust, a cat closer to the turbo, etc. obviously way way out on that, but ideas are tumbling around in my head on that project. For those enjoying the $400 model currently offered don’t worry it’ll still be available even after the premium one comes out...maybe in 4-6 months I’ll start a thread on that downpipe specifically and brainstorm ideas with you guys and what you’d like to see as far as features (other than 304L, V bands, high end cat, o2 post cat, etc). Maybe an OEM fitment support bracket

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I am still waiting for your CF product line.

ashiun

Ready to race!
How's this compare to the borla xs pro + 17950?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Where have I seen that design before... ah yes.