GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap eBay downpipe

E-rok

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright it sounds like I have a plan. I am curious if something like this would work. I assume it would have just a good of chance as anything else out there, however I am also tempted to try the Vibrant J style spacer. Even though it doesn't have a mini-catalyst in it people say very good things about it.

For the time being I plan to just slap the ebay downpipe on there and run it as is with a spacer to lower my chances of having a CEL. If the stock resonator can't handle the task or the car smells horrible, I will upgrade the resonator and throw on a flowmaster cat.
I run 2 spark plug defoulers, 1 long and 1 short, 1k so far no CEL. I rarely smell the exhaust, if I do it just smells like a muscle car so I kinda like it haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I run 2 spark plug defoulers, 1 long and 1 short, 1k so far no CEL. I rarely smell the exhaust, if I do it just smells like a muscle car so I kinda like it haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That gives me hope that I wont have too many problems. I am sure with time and testing different spacers I will find a solution that works. Amazon has a plethora of them, if none work I will grab the 42DD spacer. And yeah honestly whenever I am driving and I smell an older car its one of the best things ever.