GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Facelift Gti Springs UK

marlie

Hi All,

Ive got the new facelift MK7 Gti coming in a month and Im looking to order some springs.

Can anyone recommend any? This car will be my daily and I also have kids so I dont wont anything thats going to make the ride too harsh. (UK roads)

Looking for a 20-30mm drop, also going to add some 19" Rotiforms/VMR wheels when I decide. Really dont know what to go for.

Thanks

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
Hi All,

Ive got the new facelift MK7 Gti coming in a month and Im looking to order some springs.

Can anyone recommend any? This car will be my daily and I also have kids so I dont wont anything thats going to make the ride too harsh. (UK roads)

Looking for a 20-30mm drop, also going to add some 19" Rotiforms/VMR wheels when I decide. Really dont know what to go for.

Thanks

Why don't you leave tcar stock for some time and then decide on springs? Your kids would appreciate the comfort of the stock vehicle. As a bonus, when you'll eventually change the springs, you're gonna get a "new" car, so I would suggest not to be hasty:)

This ^^

Physically any spring that fits the pre-FL model will fit the corresponding '7.5'.
Both VWZ/DG springs and Eibach Pro would retain very most of the ride comfort
and practicability, but I wouldn't rush your fences. Get our GTI first, try how it
feels and then decide whether you want to lower it or not. Hope you went for
DCC since you're concerned about ride.