GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Wow nice numbers, especially the torque!
Hopefully, your IS20 survives all that pushing! =)

So far it feels pretty strong, car has 73k on it so my is20 is well tested.

I wouldnt call that a very stock car. But its a relative I guess. Nice numbers though. So how does run 12 differ from the freaktune line?

Just RS7 spark plugs isnt very stock?

Part of the problem with the graph is the stock lines in green are not showing well especially the TQ stock dashed line which isnt noticeable at all. The two lines you see for TQ is EQT at top and Freektune below it, below that is a super faded green dashed line for stock.

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
Put USB adapter in the 12v cigarette socket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one did you buy for the red the link you posted is for blue? Would like to get this in red to match the interior.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Still though.. great numbers with stock equipment

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Yeah actually really great numbers for stock. I kinda worry about your turbo longevity. Unless you have a factory freak. Maybe you could give old WOLFy a run for his money

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Can you post pics of your FC04s? Did you order from 1010tires?
I ordered through awside auto

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Replaced my keyfob battery. Walked out to the car at lunch and kessy wasn't working. Pressed the lock button on the fob and no light. Walked back to the shop, replaced the CR2025 with a CR2032 and was on my way.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Which one did you buy for the red the link you posted is for blue? Would like to get this in red to match the interior.

Amazon

jaymzmk7

2017 GTI SE APR Stage 1

After a great summer of serious highway and rural road driving, I had my 30,000 mi. (odometer 27,800)service which included brake flush and had my wheel/tire set switch to the winter ones.

jaymzmk7

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Installed RallyArmor flaps. Not impressed at all. If these were $20 flaps it'd be one thing, but for $150 they aren't worth it at all. I will be buying oem flap kit for the brackets to make custom flaps similiar to the Mk6 guys.

Also just FYI if you have a wagon the rears won't fit right period. They list them as compatible but the bottom of the wagon rear fender liner is different from the golf/GTI/R.

That’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger. $150 for some plastic with their name on it is crazy. I like the look over Rokokz, but I can imagine some of the universal eBay ones would work just as well