GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

H2O_Doc

Ready to race!
Finally had a friend wire my subwoofer.
I wanted the bass knob reachable, but out of sight, so we put it on the door side of the driver’s seat.

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
Winter season, Installed the Blizzaks

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Clay bar and collinite 845

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

slow12s

Ready to race!
Winter season in AZ = map 6 for the first time since last year...still on stock tires (Conti ECS waiting in the garage) and first time running the map 6 tune with the APR pendulum and dogbone and really didn't have any wheel hop...definitely had traction issues throughout 2nd and 3rd, but clutch held and the pendulum did it's job...excited for the weather to get a bit cooler so I can really push it

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Mounted winter setup while waiting to get my dkm clutch sorted. Car needs a serious bath from sitting for over two weeks not being driven.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Mounted winter setup while waiting to get my dkm clutch sorted. Car needs a serious bath from sitting for over two weeks not being driven.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Nice matte black Motegi MR131 Traklite :)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Joining the "put my winter wheels back on" club. It was 27F out when I got up, definitely time.

Also realized how out of shape I am lugging 4 factory wheels w/tires out of the basement. Or I just need light weight wheels...

slow12s

Ready to race!

Navi

Autocross Champion
inno fairing, inno roof rack and inno wedge 660 cargo box. I need to do a review on their products. They are amazing. I tried a rhino rack before and it's absolute shit. Inno is another swedish company like Thule but bigger on the west coast in the US and in Japan, so not that many people talk about it. I am really happy with their set up.

slow12s

Ready to race!
inno fairing, inno roof rack and inno wedge 660 cargo box. I need to do a review on their products. They are amazing. I tried a rhino rack before and it's absolute shit. Inno is another swedish company like Thule but bigger on the west coast in the US and in Japan, so not that many people talk about it. I am really happy with their set up.

what didn't you like about the rhino rack?

I'm having my first kid in March so getting all ready for that...was actually about to pull the trigger on a rhino rack the next time there's an ebay sale...I almost bought the whispbars last time around, but found out that they wouldn't allow the sunroof to open with a box mounted on top - so I'm definitely open to the inno bars

also how does the clearance compare from the inno bars to the rhino rack's? Is it pretty close to the sunroof when the sunroof is open with a box mounted?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Cargo box. Getting ready for winter traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This car is one of the best looking / cleanest I've ever seen. What color is that? Is it just the lighting or is that legit some gray w/green tones I've never seen?

Perfect wheels too. Which ones are they?

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Just got the paint ready for winter with a couple coats of sealant.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk