GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
CTS Engine and Transmission mounts

Engine mount part # CTS-EM-MQB-60D
Transmission mount part # CTS-TM-MQB-60D

I’m not very happy / pleased with the quality, especially with the aluminum cast of the engine mount.

Should I file a claim with CTS and return those or request a new flawless engine mount?

Please let me know what do you think.

Absolutely return those, that is unacceptable and frankly dangerous to drive on. You're not the first to have quality issues with CTS. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45546

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Snagged a rear sway bar with the most recent eBay coupon. I also have some Moog end links (basically a metal OEM-style) that I'll install at the same time.

Last edited:

Navi

Autocross Champion
winter tires... going wide this winter... 235/40 18. Really wanted to run a 225/40 17 but bitch ass brakes wouldn't allow it. Then wanted to run 225/40 18 but decided to go with an 8.5 inch wide wheel I can run with my summer tires lol. So it's like tire jenga up in here but oh well.. hopefully this years' winter in NYC doesn't have deep snow.

Panzer7

Received a neat little box from shopdap.com paint protection film, rear seat cover (dogs) oil filter, 32mm socket,& drain plug all oem in 2 days . Seat cover fits Ok paint film was easy and looks great. Spoke with Paul himself, all in all a great experience! Will shop them again.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Majesty intercooler arrived today, way before expected (6 days after ordering).

Added to the existing pile of things yet to be installed :

H&r springs
Koni yellows
Strut bearings and hats
engine & tranny mounts
Hpa dogbone

Last time I worked on car was 3 weeks ago when u did uni stage 1 and sigma shifter. It's been too hot since then, but not anymore. Can I get it all done in one weekend? Hmmmm

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Snagged a rear sway bar with the most recent eBay coupon. I also have some Moog end links (basically a metal OEM-style) that I'll install at the same time.

I’m liking the idea of those moog endlinks if I ever need to replace the stocks. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navi

Autocross Champion
Majesty intercooler arrived today, way before expected (6 days after ordering).

Added to the existing pile of things yet to be installed :

H&r springs
Koni yellows
Strut bearings and hats
engine & tranny mounts
Hpa dogbone

Last time I worked on car was 3 weeks ago when u did uni stage 1 and sigma shifter. It's been too hot since then, but not anymore. Can I get it all done in one weekend? Hmmmm

yes can be done in one day... I just did similar things in half a day.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
ECS tunnel brace. $53 for shipping, what a joke...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk