GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Front lip / splitter ... OPINIONS PLEASE

AdamGTI2

Ready to race!
Hey guys... currently on ED springs and looking to get a front lip.

What would you guys recommend? only ones I know of so far are aerofabb v1/v2, maxton v1/v2, and Aggressiv

I don't know how the Aerofabb V1 would look since my car isn't slammed, but I really like how aggressive it looks. Trying to make my car look less subtle as it looks pretty OEM right now with the chrome VW badges and silver Rotiforms.

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
Maxton v2
:D

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Dutch parts splitter. Flexible, strong, and can take abuse. Any ABS based splitter won’t last long on 1” lowered GTI. My maxton v2 lasted 4 month on stock height.

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
Dutch parts splitter. Flexible, strong, and can take abuse. Any ABS based splitter won’t last long on 1” lowered GTI. My maxton v2 lasted 4 month on stock height.

Were you rallying or just hit every single parking block and curb there is ???:D

I had an eBay abs plastic front lip cost $25 that was on my lowered Civic 1 inch from the ground and I hit all sorts of things and it barely showed scratches
That's now been well over 7 yrs and 120+k miles
I still have it

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
ABS is tough stuff. Id rather have the lip cracking then the bumper or bumper mounts for sure. Pretty sure the bumper (...or maybe not the bumper as a google search has shown) and lots of car plastic is ABS. Lots of parts have it stamped on them.

Wetelvis

Ready to race!

Haven’t hit anything with mine but I’m happy with what I’ve got!

McCabe89

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Evo X & Golf R
Hey guys... currently on ED springs and looking to get a front lip.

What would you guys recommend? only ones I know of so far are aerofabb v1/v2, maxton v1/v2, and Aggressiv

I don't know how the Aerofabb V1 would look since my car isn't slammed, but I really like how aggressive it looks. Trying to make my car look less subtle as it looks pretty OEM right now with the chrome VW badges and silver Rotiforms.

AMTuing has Maxton lips on the website and are decently priced. Personally, the Dutch Co. lip looks like a better option because its flexable but the cost alone makes not worth it. $300 American with shipping so $400 Canadian plus duty.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I like the durability of the dutch splitter. Just hoping they come out with another version that looks a little more interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
I like the look of the Voomeran front spoiler.
I like that it is tight to the bumper and not hanging down.
Just at $500, hard to call and order. One day maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro