GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do I make my car less cute [emoji35]

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
OP,
Apply Auto Cross number to car and leave on all the time.
This will reduce the cute factor.

I've never done autocross, just road racing..

Doh you said OP lol

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
My mom said something similar when I bought mine. Said it was cute like a tiny minivan. So I took her for a ride.

She doesn't call it cute any more.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
My mom said something similar when I bought mine. Said it was cute like a tiny minivan. So I took her for a ride.

Mom BTFO

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Nothing wrong with the car being called cute lol just get an IS38 and it wont be cute anymore ;)

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Which eyelids did you buy?

My eyelids are from AliExpress. I liked these because they aren't too thick like some of the others. They actually look good to me combined with the Oettinger grille. I couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the actual Oettinger eyelids... I suppose they wouldn't be so much if they didn't have to ship them over to the States.

http://s.aliexpress.com/NnauENny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

Man. My mom still calls it cute when I talk about it, and I took her for a ride the last time I was home and I was FBO IS38 at that time.

She completely flipped out, but still calls it cute. Can't win em all!

TheJokker

Go Kart Newbie
I think somebody is consumed with toxic femininity...

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I swapped an Oettinger grille up front paired with some "eyelids" that make the front end look a little more mean... Not sure if it works but I like it and that's what matters.

The car being black helps with the "smiling" bumper too, your CSG is a great color as well :)

Looks mean

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
My eyelids are from AliExpress. I liked these because they aren't too thick like some of the others. They actually look good to me combined with the Oettinger grille. I couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the actual Oettinger eyelids... I suppose they wouldn't be so much if they didn't have to ship them over to the States.

http://s.aliexpress.com/NnauENny

So cheap guess I'll buy them too. Lol

Whiteout007

Passed Driver's Ed
I swapped an Oettinger grille up front paired with some "eyelids" that make the front end look a little more mean... Not sure if it works but I like it and that's what matters.

The car being black helps with the "smiling" bumper too, your CSG is a great color as well :)

That looks great. Also think I dark wheels help a lot.