GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Rocky Mountain Protection Package? Vehicle Theft Registration? WTF?

I think something on the windscreen to make it stronger? Due to the # of stones on the road up this way. AKA $$$

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie

Typical LHM dealer markup crap, IMO.
You ought to see what they tack on to their MK7 R cars; it's laughable. A good $4k of crap, including the so called protection 'package' and vehicle theft.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Out with those hideous Austin's and in with the new. Two long months of waiting for backorder delivery was well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Out with those hideous Austin's and in with the new. Two long months of waiting for backorder delivery was well worth it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Great color combo!

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

am215

Ready to race!
one step closer to getting these wheels mounted on the car:

combined weight of 38lbs per wheel/tire. waiting for alignment to get sorted out before installing

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
one step closer to getting these wheels mounted on the car:

combined weight of 38lbs per wheel/tire. waiting for alignment to get sorted out before installing

This is should be made illegal lol...

blackecho101

Installed the BFI GS2 shift knob today! Feels good, but couldn't figure out how to keep the boot from bunching up, didn't cut the boot but didn't attach zip tie as high as I could on boot either. Would that help? Any advice welcome!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
Did this is well

Finally got around to installing these Konig Hypergram. Tires are Achilles ATR sport 2, not bad for some cheap tires ($279 shipped). Much quieter than the pirelli's and grippier, of course the stock one tires were all season.

Attachments

• rsz_img_0121.jpg
    rsz_img_0121.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 948

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
one step closer to getting these wheels mounted on the car: combined weight of 38lbs per wheel/tire. waiting for alignment to get sorted out before installing

Sweet.
Love the RE30s (and TE37s). Ran both of these on my E46 M3 for years.
Looking forward to pics.

lv2bll54

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got around to installing these Konig Hypergram. Tires are Achilles ATR sport 2, not bad for some cheap tires ($279 shipped). Much quieter than the pirelli's and grippier, of course the stock one tires were all season.

are those 17x8? How do they fit the pp brakes?