GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

One of us... One of us...

Abilor

Passed Driver's Ed
I put the platypus on my 7.5 R and it makes the sensors scream. Only work around I have found so far is turning down the warning volume to 1 with vcds.

Slightly annoying but I’m sure another mount will come out or info on how to turn off the sensors via vcds.

Congrats on your red R buddy, did you get it at Fuccillo?

I did get it at Fuccillo. It was a good transaction overall. Nemer was far less impressive, glad I didn't go with them. They don't treat the R's with the same reverence and understanding that it's a different kind of customer like Fuccillo did.

I'm kind of bummed about the platypus... I am super excited to have a car with real driver assist technology, so I don't really want to neuter it just for the mount. I'll have to see how it goes for me, but no doubt it trips the sensor. Grrr...

First World Problems.

Abilor

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok. Read the Amazon reviews. So having to choose between giving Astrid (lol what I named her) a circumcision on the front bumper, or having sensors go off all the time and constantly adjusting the platypus, I have decided to circumcise her. Mazel Tov.

Too bad there isn't a good fix for this. Thank god for Amazon cancellations.

elwood1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2024 GTI SE DSG
Ok. Read the Amazon reviews. So having to choose between giving Astrid (lol what I named her) a circumcision on the front bumper, or having sensors go off all the time and constantly adjusting the platypus, I have decided to circumcise her. Mazel Tov.

If you are circumsizing, should you be using a boy name?

:D

Abilor

Passed Driver's Ed
Get a vw671 plate mount. I think he has one made for the 7.5s now.

Eh. I've got two Volvo brackets with these sexy R Carbon fiber frames. I'm just going to drill. I hope to drive Astrid for 10 years, maybe even own her cradle to grave, I love her that much. Will just drill, baby, drill.