GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hulk's GTI Project

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Got some Eurobadgez to match the new wheels. At least to try them out. Eurobadgez released these new "prototype" extra high-gloss badges. Supposed to be stronger than OEM as well, so I figured I'd give them the Hulk test of approval.

These other ones just match and might look boss, we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Nice. Congrats on the wheels. Can't wait to see the new setup on the car.

Thanks looking forward to it. Pics to come

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Arrived [emoji41]
Getting new setup installed tomorrow morning. Can't wait to test it out.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Nice! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Nice! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Thank ya sir

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
This setup is killer. More comfort, better grip, way more responsive handling w the Conti's, and loving the look more than expected. #fuckpotholes

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
This setup is killer. More comfort, better grip, way more responsive handling w the Conti's, and loving the look more than expected. #fuckpotholes

Looks real sick man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Looks real sick man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks dude[emoji106]

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Mmmmmm meaty. Digging it man. Looks good. [emoji1419]

Much appreciated. The stance also happened to work out perfectly, for my liking

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
After getting some sPirited driving in, I'm adamant: these tires are excellent. So much confident in turns. I also had the pleasure of coming across a gentleman in a Mustang GT, the model just previous to the newest versions. We had some fun from rolling starts and I was surprised to find I beat him 3 out of 4, and only lost the one Bc we shut it down early. A 30, 40 and 50 roll, with another random go in there. Here's how it pretty much went: I'd take the initial hit and then reel him in/pass in second, then gain a length or length and a half in 3rd and it'd be over. This car pulls so strong through 2nd and 3rd. The guy was surprised and gave some props. Cool dude, we only used open road.

Needless to say, the wheel spin I was getting throughout second is now gone with these new tires. This car stays planted now when you go flat out. still waiting on a rain day ride

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
New black/red center caps ordered :) Saw these on Instagram and the setup was hard to find. Needed genuine VW caps that aren't actually MK7 (to fit Neuspeed) and then the proper cap decals. Can't wait for these, should be a great nuance.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
New black/red center caps ordered :) Saw these on Instagram and the setup was hard to find. Needed genuine VW caps that aren't actually MK7 (to fit Neuspeed) and then the proper cap decals. Can't wait for these, should be a great nuance.

Like that a lot. Very intriguing.