GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom JrTune is38 vs LS3 maro fbo/cam

heftysmurf

Ready to race!
What tune do you have now Bigsnoop?

Bro and I can never get over them Hialeah honks.

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Think he went from eurodyne to Cobb and got a protune iirc.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Ya Jr. is well known, loved in the Subaru world. Knew it was just a matter of time when Cobb released their handheld for R's/gti's, before you'd see him making great dyno tunes for them!

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Ya, u sorta gotta get him at one of the places he dyno tunes at. Shops fly him in for a couple of days, then he flys to a different shop and so on. Your best bet is figuring out if a shop near ya does this. I had great experiences with him on my Sti personally, he really bailed me out onetime, worked on my car till 1 am on a Thursday. He and that shop P&L were/are great at service and his dyno tunes were great, he did mine 3 separate times once for e85, great tunes for me. He is legend to Sti guys, also does all others, but subie guys love him. Seems like vw guys will to

But he seems like he is always working or flying, so not much for emails, unless you're a previous customer, in my experience, great tuner though!

Mars1

Ready to race!
Hey I know that part of Mexico, lots of gators. We have to meet up sometime.

Bigsnoop144

Ready to race!
That's one strong is38 car. You been down the 1/4 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually went last night however as soon as i got there it started to rain before i even went through tech :mad::mad::mad:.

However on the old map i had which made less power he ran 11.6, The car is alot faster now, Ill post my dyno up here in a few