GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Paint Protection

_baz

Ready to race!
Just applied Gtechniq C2 V3 onto certain panels of my car (and all glass) and used Collonite 476s wax on other panels so I can see the difference in results/longevity.
I must say that the C2 was so much easier and quicker to apply ! now its raining the beading is very tight on the C2 panels and the waxed panels, its hard to notice the difference.

SpeedDemon

Ready to race!
Anyone heard of a Diamond Kote?? I'm looking to get the GTechniq w/ Crystal Serum applied since the dealer brought my car to a second rate shop that used Diamond Kote. The shine and protection is not to my satisfaction.

Billy Baldone1

Ready to race!
Diamond Kote seems to be a middle of the road dealer applied sealant. To answer some pricing questions. I charge about 450 for a full 2 step correction on Golf sized car. Then a coating that I guarantee for 36 months is 250 extra, 350 for SUVs. I can also layer to get 5 years. Nano coating technology is crazy these days. Most of the big names are of a good quality. But don't dismiss some of the new kids on the block, because they have been developing for years before coming to market