GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cat Back Exhaust Question

jhileman79

Ready to race!
I have a 15 APR Stage 2 GTI w/APR downpipe.
I am looking at several different exhaust options and wanted to here what other people have and your opinions.

I am not sure about resonated vs non resonated yet and here is what I am considering. Also I have a Curt trailer hitch installed so I have to run stock diffuser:

Remus Cat Back Sport
Bull X
Billy Boat
Milltek

Thanks for any insight!

jhileman79

Ready to race!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
If you like drone, get the non-resonated.

You already have a DP, so it's going to be louder than a cat-back. I know there is a full turbo-back Remus video out there and it sounds really good IMHO.

I do have the Remus exhaust and love it. I don't have a DP yet, but what I have right now sounds very nice and doesn't drone.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We just installed an AWE touring to a car that we installed an APR cast downpipe on prior. Sound was fantastic. The tone was deeper with the apr downpipe versus other brands. Best of all, no drone. high recommend this setup. We have GTI Touring Edition's, Golf R switchpaths and Corsa GTI systems in stock ready to ship!

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
AWE, Milltek, or 42 Draft Designs.

Bill Boat sounds amazing but the fitment sucks.

jhileman79

Ready to race!
If you like drone, get the non-resonated.

You already have a DP, so it's going to be louder than a cat-back. I know there is a full turbo-back Remus video out there and it sounds really good IMHO.

I do have the Remus exhaust and love it. I don't have a DP yet, but what I have right now sounds very nice and doesn't drone.

The more I listen I am leaning towards Remus or Bull X. They both sound good in the videos and it is good to get some insight from people with the systems.
Thanks for the input!

jhileman79

Ready to race!
We just installed an AWE touring to a car that we installed an APR cast downpipe on prior. Sound was fantastic. The tone was deeper with the apr downpipe versus other brands. Best of all, no drone. high recommend this setup. We have GTI Touring Edition's, Golf R switchpaths and Corsa GTI systems in stock ready to ship!

Do you happen to have a clip?
Thanks!!

jhileman79

Ready to race!

jhileman79

Ready to race!
Well thanks to Mike at Remus I will be getting the single tip Cat Back exhaust. I will post pics and a clip once it is installed!!