GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Tripper - February 2nd 2013, Germain Arena, Ft Myers, FL

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
New dates and venue:

There will be a Euro event/show February 2, 2013 at Germain Arena(Fort Myers). Event is called Euro Tripper. This is a charity show event with all proceeds going to an animal rights charity.

Details still being finalized, but venue has been reserved for February 2nd. Show will start at 10:00 for show entrants, 12:00 for fans.

Format will be a low pressure, all euros event. There will be some judging, but by the fans/attendees, not judges. Limited classes.

I created this event to try and provide a safe, fun, Florida event for the Euro scene.

Hope you all will support us, and consider attending. We are in the process of lining up vendors as well. Please let me know if you are interested or have suggestions on vendors or sponsors.

Although the classes will be limited, the awards to the winners will be significant. Instead of trophies or plaques, valuable awards will be given that can be used to help in your projects. Again, the fans will select the winners, not judges.

Germain Arena is conveniently located off I-75, Estero, Florida.

Food, drinks, and facilities will be available on site. Additionally, there is a mall and shopping center next to the arena. Several hotels are nearby. Event discounts at nearby hotels will be provided.

Germain Arena is the home stadium for the Florida Everblades hockey team. 2012 ECHL Kelley Cup champions. Saturday night following the car event the Everblades host Greenville at 7:00pm. A package deal that combines Euro Tripper tickets and Everblades game tickets will also be available at a very attractive discount. Additional packages details are also being finalized.

More to come.

WWW.eurotrippershow.com

FB event page: http://www.facebook.com/events/151635458314174/

Email: eurotripperpromotions@gmail.com

Phone: (239)826-4185