GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Prototype Turbo Results

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
We just got a small shipment of turbos in today! Most have been pre-ordered, but we have a few available so grab them while they last!

-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hi Ed, how much additional cost does the Cobb Tune add with the turbo purchase?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

$450 with the purchase of a turbo. $600 normally.

Thanks
-- Ed

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
$450 with the purchase of a turbo. $600 normally.

Thanks
-- Ed

Ed, so you guys sell your pipe kit separately or is it only for sale on f you purchased one of your turbos?

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Ed, so you guys sell your pipe kit separately or is it only for sale on f you purchased one of your turbos?

We will be selling them separately once we have them back in stock :)

italynstylion

Ready to race!
For us MK7 Golf R owners that have 93 octane readily available....what kind of numbers can we expect with the higher quality gas? Are there any dynos of this turbo on 93?
I'm currently on a full Stage 2 APR setup (intake, intercooler, downpipe, tcu tune, ECU tune) and wanting to go faster. Basically, I'm wanting to get the MOST out of 93 pump gas without having to do a ton of extra stuff.

pieguy

Ready to race!
You can probably make 450whp reliably on their dyno given what the 91 dyno shows vs the is38. Big difference is pushing the EQT is safe, pushing an IS38 is pushing your luck. Especially at elevation.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
For us MK7 Golf R owners that have 93 octane readily available....what kind of numbers can we expect with the higher quality gas? Are there any dynos of this turbo on 93?
I'm currently on a full Stage 2 APR setup (intake, intercooler, downpipe, tcu tune, ECU tune) and wanting to go faster. Basically, I'm wanting to get the MOST out of 93 pump gas without having to do a ton of extra stuff.

I'd expect 440-460whp depending on dyno.

-- Ed

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey guys. Watch for a “Boost Weather” sale coming very soon! Get your funds ready :D

— Ed

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Hey Ed, you guys make a silver badge I would love to replace my GTI badge with an EQT on the front, just saying