GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your optimal seating/steering wheel position?

racerx20

Ready to race!
I wonder how can the seating position be explained in a post.

And i have through the same hassle several times once my wife changes my position. At least the AB, should have memory seats.

Agreed with this, I hate when my wife adjusts my seat takes several trips to dial it back in correctly :D

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Agreed with this, I hate when my wife adjusts my seat takes several trips to dial it back in correctly :D
I posted this earlier in the thread, but you could use a bubble level app on your phone like what I do. Just record the angles of the seat (while you're not sitting on it) when it's at your desired position. If someone changes the seat position, you could refer to the angles you recorded as you re-adjust the seat so there's less of a trial-and-error situation.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Mrs Mud drove my truck yesterday......later we went out and I'm adjusting rear view mirror back to where it works for me she says "That's the only mirror I adjusted I didn't go on the hwy so I didn't need to move the others"

:confused:

BigStogs

The wife refuses to drive any of my vehicles so mine are adjusted once at they stay that way. It’s the key to a happy marriage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk