GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I may have a mouse in the engine bay.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Why?
Do you know how many mice are in the world?
They will out live man!
Kill them. It called herd control.
And disease control. Those little fuckers are awful.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I've never even seen a rodent down here, other than a squirrel. I did see a hawk get a vole once. I figure we have them in the community equipment barn, because they mentioned they have cats. I'm sure they could squeeze under my garage door. As long as they can push their head under the rubber they can flatten out their body as much.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Gotta keep wildlife out. Had cat problems once, lying on 'under the engine' cover and made their mark, stunk up to the sky, was concerned they would leave the deposits on body work and / or scratch it. Tried reccomended deterants: lemon peal, oil, WD40, dog urine, etc: none made not one jot of diffeence, car / garage still stunk of cat deposits.

So, not haveng not the time, or weponery to stake out my garage I spent a whole afternoon 'vermin proofing' it; nailed wood into every gap I saw, then wedged glue-coated plastic into every nook and cranny lite was getting in. 3 years later, touch wood, no more animal visitors. You gotta do the same for mic, rats, etc kill some of them and others will still return, was once told any gap you can squeeze your little finger / pinky into, a mouse can get into.....

Last edited: