GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who is on Bilstein B8s?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yup, couldn't wait any longer. Picked up Koni Yellow for $566 not counting the current $50 rebate. These will be matched to my VWR springs, 034 camber plates and 034 mounts front and rear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MK7 AP2

Go Kart Newbie
I don't think anyone who regularly sells these has any in stock, including ECS. Tooly may have found a supplier who bypasses Bilstein NA and imports directly from Germany. That is probably your best bet to get them soon although from what I can see you will paying a premium.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
I don't think anyone who regularly sells these has any in stock, including ECS. Tooly may have found a supplier who bypasses Bilstein NA and imports directly from Germany. That is probably your best bet to get them soon although from what I can see you will paying a premium.
ECS posted in the Vendor Marketplace that they have them back in stock

teemmy

Ready to race!
Anyone have stock rear bump stops that they're looking to get rid of? I know the rear bilstein b8s have internal ones so you don't have to run them... :p

Looking to get a set of rear bump stops, PM me if you have a pair!

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Anyone have stock rear bump stops that they're looking to get rid of? I know the rear bilstein b8s have internal ones so you don't have to run them... :p

You sure about that? The front Bilsteins have the internal bump stops but the rears still use conventional bump stops. The B12 kit even comes with new shorter rear bump stops.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
ECS posted in the Vendor Marketplace that they have them back in stock

Their website shows an ETA of October 31st for the fronts.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

I think he needs a pair and is not running bil’s...

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
The thing that sucks about ECS now is that they are charging sales tax for out of state purchases. I order stuff and have it shipped to Washington State to save shipping costs but now they're charging 10% sales tax. :(

That’s weird, I literally ordered winter wheels for my Q5 today and they did not charge me any tax as usual. Very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Their website shows an ETA of October 31st for the fronts.

They were in stock yesterday when they sent the email but they pointed out that it was a limited stock so would imagine that they were sold out by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Is $530 (no rebate available) a good price for Koni Yellows?

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Feeling a little frustrated, I called Bilstein US to see what is up. Guy on the phone mentioned January as the earliest they expect to ship B8's. So if you are waiting, it will continue.