GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has Anyone Installed the Clubsport S Spindles and Bearings?

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah. Nice that they have your (and my) money all this time. I hope this doesn't become an issue. I'm skeptical that these parts are available.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Did we ever confirm if the TT bearings are required to fit the CSS spindles? Has anyone fitted without? I’m about to order but don’t want to buy the bearings if they aren’t needed.
I can check. Have all new parts in my garage and the old parts for fitting compatibility. Looks like the bearings are the same out side wiz. But the TTS is more beafed up inside for more stress handling. I think TT is running different offset hence more stress on the bearing maybe?

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
I can check. Have all new parts in my garage and the old parts for fitting compatibility. Looks like the bearings are the same out side wiz. But the TTS is more beafed up inside for more stress handling. I think TT is running different offset hence more stress on the bearing maybe?

Would be interested to know if they fit. Though common sense tells me that if VW fitted them, they fitted them for a reason. Just doubles the cost haha.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi guys.
Just checked the bearing from TTS vs 7R.
They look identical and also weights the same at 3.1kg.
So this proof the TTS bearing should not be any beafed up Edition

See pics below.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
I also tried to compare the spindles CSS vs 7R. Can't actually see any difference!
I have them on my car and it gave -2 degrees of negativ Camber.
This in combination with the SuperPro LCA's...