Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Cool spot at sfo IMG_9153_2.jpg

myles1

Ready to race!
Off topic, but for my fellow Canuks who seem interested in the housing market here in ottawa, this is a shot of our house (garage included so not completely off topic). As said earlier; my wife and I are 30 minuted from the Ottawa downtown, and 10 minutes from suburbia and grocery stores, LCBO etc...

We sold our old townhouse for a big profit (after 3 years) to a couple moving from Van city, and moved 8km away to here. We LOVE this new place. For me it's the garage and the country. For my wife it's the house and the country. No more fishbowl living for us.

Damn, that looks lovely! I live rural in the GTA so I know how you feel about the country. Here's a pano of my backyard. Hoping it doesn't screw up the formatting of the thread.

Attachments

• smallpano.jpg
    smallpano.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,024

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I am MKV but just cleaned up my garage and happy with the outcome. All new flooring, cabinets, lighting, shelving etc.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
We've moved on from both these cars, but the garage is still the same. At some point, when I'm out of the big wheel, wagon, little kids toys stage of life, I hope to tuck a Mustang GT or Camaro SS into the 3rd car slot.

Explorer Sport was Stage 1 Livernois, quite the sleeper :)

Attachments

• !both1.JPG
    !both1.JPG
    316.3 KB · Views: 1,113

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Mine went from this

To this

To this

Currently in process of transforming my garage, will post back here once I am done sans tool box.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Painted and installed my new Husky tool chest! Now time to add in a work bench.

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
She sheer she shed finally showed up so I spent the day cleaning out the garage. Still need some bigger shelves (mk7 FMIC and exhaust parts take up a ton of room) and that side will be done. Hopefully will have my horizontal band saw soon, then a fume extractor is next on the shop supplies list.