GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Canadian tire gas not top tier

91rss

Passed Driver's Ed
I talked to a delivery guy, He said only the top ones get the additive package, When they arrive at the refinery,with a deck of cards they insert at the meter use make up each order. so no name places just get basic fuel.

adam1991

Banned
You forgot to mention the assholes buying and redeeming fucking lottery tickets like they are a captain of industry.

isn't that the truth.

Years ago I wandered into the walk-in part of a beer drive-thru to get a lottery ticket. It was right next door to where I was going anyway.

I got stuck behind some extended family--they left grandma in the car, but it was something like 6 people, from little kids to said captain of industry dad--who was buying a wide variety of a number of tickets, slinging the lingo around like Gordon Gekko buying and selling stocks on a busy day. I was behind this family for 10 minutes.

I said to myself, if this guy would put as much effort into school as he did knowing the lottery system, we'd have cured cancer by now.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
I’m in the Chicago area and most places will pause lottery sales for people wanting to pay for a pop or snack and then get back to lotto addicts.

I wait at most 60 seconds before putting anything I would have purchased on the counter and leave.

kingkhan

Ready to race!
I usually use CT gas as there are occasional sales on their gift cards.

When they go on sale for 10% i buy $1k worth and use it all on gas. Easy way to save 10% on something i would buy anyways. So far i have had no issues with CT gas, it seems to behave the same way as shell in my experience