GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sachs Racing Clutch vs Southbend Stage 3 Daily

tissue

Passed Driver's Ed
do you guys realize southbend actually uses sachs performace pressure plate ? Its just the clutch disc that is different.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Thanks for the recommendation! How is the pedal feel on that? I’m not going past my current power levels so 450lb/ft should be plenty, I’m concerned about adding weight to my clutch as it’s my daily so I’ve been staying away from “stage 3” setups.
Pedal feel is great, how it should be.
Read this and I also have weights from factory and the dkm
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37662

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Boschisgood

Boschisgood

do you guys realize southbend actually uses sachs performace pressure plate ? Its just the clutch disc that is different.

Hadn’t heard that before. Don’t think I can buy the Sachs flywheel and clutch disk separately anyway. Since I don’t know for sure what’s wrong with my SB I’m probably better off replacing it all.

Boschisgood

Yes thank you for the google snark but dkm sits shows 4 total, 2 of which seem to fit the bill.

It was the only DKM twin clutch that fits mk7s rated at 600+ lb/ft via both ecs and the DKM website... so my comment wasn’t unwarranted, if fact it was offering you help that you asked for. It wasn’t really snarky at all.

Sarcastically thanking someone for actually helping you, now that’s snarky. Complaining about snark while doing so... How’s that glass house holding up? Hypocrites are the worst.

Last edited:

mj8807

Ready to race!
If anyone is interested, I picked up the SRE from ED last week and it was $100 off. Check the prices if you're interested!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk