GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the MK7 Golf R Catback Exhaust System!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

Product Page

The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, while our Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to quad 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.

Full details, photos, videos, pricing and more are on our Product Page.

Thank you and Go APR!

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
What sort of timeline are we looking at for the mk7.5 version?

Ohlawd

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow this is gorgeous. If I didn’t already have a full milltek exhaust I would have sprung for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

preacher

Still on the fence between APR or milltek. The only clip I have heard had the pop n crackle and didn’t like it at all. Leaning towards Milltek at this point.

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed

Product Page

The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, while our Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to quad 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.

Full details, photos, videos, pricing and more are on our Product Page.

Thank you and Go APR!

What are the expected gains for installing this catback? (I already have the APR DP). The only thing that is clear from what I read is that it weighs about the same as the stock system. A dyno run would be helpful...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
What are the expected gains for installing this catback? (I already have the APR DP). The only thing that is clear from what I read is that it weighs about the same as the stock system. A dyno run would be helpful...

Thanks

Negligible, you do this cause you want to bang bang louder. I want one, but I dont want one 1800 dollhairs bad. Golf R aftermarket pipes are premium shit. Even when I paid premium for some imported system from the land of the rising sun many moons ago for a different vehicle I capped at 1200 buckaroos.

reallypeacedoff

Ready to race!

The OEM isn't restrictive like many old turbo cars (looking at you 2005 STI) so replacing it is just for looks/sound. The DP is and where you will see the gains.

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
The OEM isn't restrictive like many old turbo cars (looking at you 2005 STI) so replacing it is just for looks/sound. The DP is and where you will see the gains.

Yes, thats what I was thinking too... would have been good though to get an answer from the manufacturer confirming this or acknowledging that they have / haven’t dynoed tested.

Overall looks like a good product which ends up being of a good quality build