GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help finding something to cover damaged area

Hockey

Ready to race!
I noticed this after the snow started to melt. Same damage on the other side too. I think someone tried to hoist the car up incorrectly. Anyways, now that I've noticed this I will never unnotice it and need a solution to fix/hide it.

Currently the best idea I have come up with would be to purchase an aftermarket side skirt that comes up a bit higher and sits closer to under the door.

Any help or tips at all would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
You might be able to bend it back or have a body shop do it cheaper than new skirts.

Hockey

Ready to race!
You might be able to bend it back or have a body shop do it cheaper than new skirts.

I've had minor body work done on previous vehicles and it still was pretty expensive but I guess it won't hurt to find out the cost and compare.

I am trying to look at this damage as a opportunity to put on nicer skirts if I can. I haven't been able to find anything anyways so the body shop might be the best bet.

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
The body color piece can likely be heated and then pushed out from the inside. The black skirt......I'd probably just sand the abrasions and hit it with flat black paint.

In my town the good body shops would probably charge at least $500 plus parts.